DevOps Tooling Morning 2019 on 31st of January, 2019 in Amsterdam.
DevOps Automation: Enhancing through-put and compliancy
In this event you will see how to automate DevOps toolchain, what are the typical use cases, and how to enhance velocity and compliancy. This event is free of charge, and has a technological focus. It is targeted for DevOps specialists, architects and team leaders in Finance and Telecommunication sectors.
- When: January 31, 9.00 – 11.30 (breakfast served from 8.30)
- Where: Eficode, De Entree 143, 1101 Amsterdam
- Registration has ended.
- Registration & Breakfast
- DevOps Transformation journey
- Heikki Hämäläinen, CCO, Eficode
- Saving money with Consolidations
- Kalle Sirkesalo, Eficode
- Atlassian has multitude of products in multitude of deployment patterns. In this talk I will go through consolidation steps and gains. We will also take a look what to do after the consolidation and why to do the consolidation from management perspective to offer a drill down view to environments.
- DevOps Automation with Puppet Bolt & Puppet Enterprise
- Kevin Reeuwijk, Sr Sales Engineer of PuppetLearn how you can easily automate complex application deployments with Puppet Bolt and ensure continuous compliance in day-to-day operations with Puppet Enterprise.
- Customer case about Puppet & Atlassian implementation
- Ronald Horst, Aegon Insurance
- Networking & meet our experts